The Learning Journey Match It! - Numbers - Self-Correcting Number & Counting Puzzles
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the The Learning Journey Match It! - Numbers - Self-Correcting Number & Counting Puzzles by The Learning Journey at Brune Game. MPN: FBA_648933. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lets learn about numbers from 1 to 20. Each puzzle card has three pieces: the numeral, the same number of objects to count, and the number in written
Lets learn about numbers from 1 to 20. Each puzzle card has three pieces: the numeral, the same number of objects to count, and the number in written form. By simply matching the pieces together, children will learn to recognize the numeral and spelling of the numbers. The puzzles are also self-correcting. Twenty puzzle sets included.
Features & Highlights
- HOURS OF PUZZLE FUN: This bright collection of three-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to jigsaw puzzles. Designed to introduce numerals and encourage early math skills, the colorful illustrations help your child learn numbers in a relaxed and fun way.
- DEVELOP EARLY MATH SKILLS: The fun puzzle pairs make it easy and fun to develop basic mathematical abilities and become familiar with number shapes and written number words. This is a fun way to increase awareness of mathematical concepts and develop the child's interest in numbers.
- IDEAL PREPARATION FOR SCHOOL: The puzzles are a perfect introduction to the early math skills they will encounter at school. They also strengthen the child's developing concentration skills and build focus, which will help them with the transition into education.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use,, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM: The combination of pictures and numbers makes the puzzles the ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children. The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play and playing together.
|Manufacturer:||The Learning Journey International|
|Brand:||The Learning Journey|
|Publisher:||The Learning Journey International|
|Studio:||The Learning Journey International|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.46 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Learning Journey, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Buffalo Games
mpn: 11844, ean: 0079346118441,
This 1000-Piece jigsaw puzzle, Paris love, is from the night & day series by Buffalo Games. With bunches of balloons floating in the heart-filled sky by day and fireworks at night this image showcases one of the most famous landmarks in the world, th...
Package Included:One Labyrinth Maze BallSize:5.1*5.1*1.9 inch (13*13*5 cm)Color:GreenHow to Play:Swing the maze ball to move the 3 steel balls from one hole to other, through the paths, until they arrived to the middle.Competition Rules:In the shorte...
By Family Games
mpn: 1027, ean: 0086453010278,
Get all of the addictive excitement of Tantrix in a fast-paced game for up to six players! Tantrix Gobble is a game that rewards quick thinking over careful strategy – see how fast you can match. Featuring 25 different puzzle combinations, 56 tiles...
By Monkey Pod Games
mpn: FBA_MPG302, ean: 7290011052249,
Invented by a mathematician in 1883, The Tower of Hanoi ring puzzle has challenged monks and mathematicians for centuries. Based on fable from Benares, India, it is believed that when the tower is completely moved the universe will end. Don't fret. T...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0742500520946,
Product Description The pics around the puzzles make it a lot of fun to place them together. Kids will do the puzzle again and again.It can bring a lot of fun. Suitable age: 3-7 Years old. Notice: Children under three years old need to be accompanie...
mpn: 43234-2302, ean: 0737353489519,
Wooden Tetris Puzzle Instruct baby correct understanding of various geometric shapes and colors forehead Instruct baby thinking ability and exercise baby conversion relations, understanding, reasonable collocation blocks space imagination Play with t...
By Hey! Play!
mpn: 80-WD0013, ean: 0886511925762,
The Hey! Play! Giant Wooden Dominoes Set takes a classic game to the next level. Set includes 28 tiles measuring 5.38" x 2.63" x.63", offering many variations for game play such as blocking, scoring and draw. Each piece is beautifully hand-crafted ou...
By Buffalo Games
mpn: 3697, ean: 0079346036974,
Country road is a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle from the days to remember series. Filled with scenes from a simpler time, this heartwarming puzzle series takes you on a trip down memory lane that you're sure to enjoy. This puzzle features a Roadside stand ...
By Buffalo Games -
mpn: 17088, ean: 0079346170883,
This 750-piece jigsaw puzzle from the Cats Series by Buffalo Games is titled Doorstep Raiders™. With the help of two pretty blue and yellow birds the cats, kittens, chipmunks and mice get a real treat from Uncle Tom’s Dairy. With spilt milk on th...
By Cardinal Games
mpn: 8394BD, ean: 0047754839401,
Bring your favorite characters home with these amazing toys. Have your favorite characters by your side.7 Disney Character Wood Inlay Puzzles in a Wood Storage Case. Great fun for all children. Hours of fun for you little one. Great for hand-eye coor...